Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 1 - Continued..

I did very well this morning!  2 Eggs & 1 Piece of Cheese for breakfast.  But...I blew it at lunch!  I had 2 Jack in the Box tacos, 1 small bean & cheese burrito from Del Taco, & 1/2 a small order of nachos.  Oh yeah, I also had the equivilent of a medium Dr. Pepper.  Why is this so damn hard for me?  It is just easier to run to a fast food joingt than it is to go home & cook.

So I messed up...the plan is to not allow it to ruin the rest of my day.  I am online right now searching for healthy reciepes.  Hopefully I will find some good ones.  Once I do I am going to create a shopping list for the grocery store.

Sounds like a great way to start getting on the right path.  Ech week I am going to set some kind of goal.  This week my goal is to STOP DRINKING DR. PEPPER!  Of course I will let you know how it goes :-)





I am attempting to write down all of my calories at the following website:  http://caloriecount.about.com/

1 comment:

  1. Andro Testo Pro Now this is what you must do to rid yourself of erectile dysfunction. What you need to do is engage in penile enlargement exercises. What penile enlargement exercises do is give men rock hard and solid erections. No need to take natural Male Enhancement Pills or anything of that nature, because all you need to do is exercise your penis. When a man gets older, his muscles in the penis get weaker. It is just the natural fact of life. So these muscles, which is called the PC muscle, must be strengthened. Natural penile enlargement exercises do just that.

    http://tiny.cc/AndroTestoPro

    ReplyDelete